Martin J Pink, Q.C.
Martin Pink has been practicing law since 1974 with the first five years of his practice in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and the remainder in his hometown of Yarmouth, Nova Scotia.
Martin has been very involved in the community, having been a Town Councilor for eighteen years, including four years as Deputy Mayor, Past Board Chair for the Yarmouth International Airport Corporation, Past Vice Chair for Tidal View Manor, Past Board Chair of the Nova Scotia Film Development Corporation, Past Board Member of the Board of Governors of the NS Art Gallery.
Martin’s practice focuses on Family Law, including Child Protection, Real Estate, Wills and Estates and Personal Injury cases.
He was Past President of the Western Counties Barristers’ Society and continues to be active in that organization.
Areas of Practice:
• Civil Litigation
• Child Protection
• Real Estate
• Wills and Estates
• Family Law
• Corporate and Commercial Law
• Motor Vehicle Accidents
• Councilor for the Town of Yarmouth
• Board Chair for the Yarmouth International Airport Corporation
• Vice-Chair for Tidal View Manor
• Member of the Western Counties Barristers' Society
• Past Board Chair of the Nova Scotia Film Development Corporation
• Past Board Member of the Board of Governors of the NS Art Gallery
PINK STAR BARRO
P.O Box 580, 396 Main St
Yarmouth, Nova Scotia B5A 4B4
For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form: